dijous, 29 de novembre del 2012

WILL.I.AM

Teenagers for mall around the world ask questions to their idol, Will.i.am, at a press conference in London. 

What was the greatest ting you've done in your career as an artist?
One of the biggest things was doing the inauguration for President Barack Obama and then doing the Queen's jubilee. Those are big moments. Another moment was our fist concert that we ever did in front of 20 people when we first started the group. That gave us the belief that we could do other things.
 
What was you dream as a child?
  When I was about 12 I wanted to be a scientist. Then I met Apple (from the Black Eyed Peas) and music was the thing I wanted to do. We had original dreams to put a record out and go to London. Then we'd say "Imagine one day that we go to Japan". And we did! " Imagine one day we play the MTV music awards". And we did! All the things that we dreamt happened.

Do you have and idol?
My mon and my grandma. Another person is Elon Musk, who created SpaceX...and sends people into space.
And kids! I saw a 9-year-old who could vuild a robot and write code to make a Lego wals upstairs. Kids do amazing things. Ciode writers - they are my idols.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada